Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thank you to everyone who has called or emailed support for this limited run. I really appreciate any help or input into the guitar design.

A lot of you are ordering the guitar with gold hardware - I am making this option available at no extra cost so if you prefer gold hardware, please let me know.

I am getting a lot of calls asking for a trem model - I have not found a trem I am happy with as yet - if anyone has a preferred style / manufacturer please let me know so I can check them out.

Finally, as an update, production is still smooth - I expect to have this run of 50 ready to ship by mid to late November.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tim

    I really can't wait to get my hands on the guitars. A great site and very informative blog - keep it up.

    An excited John Howell

    ReplyDelete