Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Setup's are now £55

I am sorry to have to do this but I have to raise the price for my Guitar setup's to £55. I have been charging £45 for the past two and a half years. With the VAT increase and everything else costing more these days I just have to do it.

I strongly believe my setups are the most comprehensive available in the UK - researching other Luthier's services I see that a fret dress (i.e. Stoning ~ if required) is never included in the price of the setup, neither is servicing the electronics, shaping and filing existing nuts, etc. A comparable setup from other Luthiers is in excess of £70 (try parking in Cardiff for free..)

Again, sorry to have to raise my prices - I hope you understand. Also don't forget its free to park at my workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment