Friday, October 31, 2008

Pickups etc.

A lot of people are asking for named brand pickups on the pre-ordered guitars. I do not currently have a stock of pickups from Seymore Duncan, EMG etc. so if anyone who has pre-ordered a guitar would like any particular humbuckers installed, please let me know.

I will do my best to source some at a reasonable price, or feel free to mail me your choice of pickups & I will install them onto your guitar at no extra charge.

Also, the survey is going good. Thank you to everyone who has taken it - it seems that you like your Les Paul / PRS style guitar in Mahogany, Flame Maple, with named brand pickups and bridge.

I am still looking at a late November completion on the guitars - I will be in touch with everyone as they near completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment