Thursday, May 28, 2009

Phil Campbell of Motorhead gets a Series 2

Its been quite a while since my last post - I hve been really busy setting up the new workshop and finishing the Series 2 Guitars. I have been very fortunate to be intorduced to Tim Butcher who has been a Guitar Tech for Motorhead for the last 30 years (Lemmys personal Tech). Tim is helping out in the Workshop, setting up Guitars and teaching me a few tricks he has learned over the years, along with some great tales of life on the road with Motorhead!

Yesterday we had a visit from Phil Campbell, Motorheads Guitarist - he loved the guitars and took a nice red quilted Series 2 for himself - great experience to watch him play one of my guitars!



The Series 2 are now ready so please contact me if you are interested - I have many colours to choose from etc - for more information please click here



1 comment:

  1. Hey Tim, great website and blog. I have posted a picture of the guitar Phil bought from you, on my blog 'Motorheadster' (dedicated to Motorhead & my Harley-Davidson). Hope you don't mind. I also added a link to your sites if people are interested in your products. Take care. Check out my blog if you're interested in seeing the post.

    Ace

    ReplyDelete